MY LOUD SILENCE....


Why do I still see your face
when I close my eyes?
Why do I still pine for you
in the long lonely nights?

When the moon rises in the sky
and peeps from behind the tree,
Why does my heart cry for you
with you I want to be?

When I walk down the long road
why your footsteps I hear?
I turn back with a hope
and why you dissappear?

When the western wind blows
why still your smell I get?
Why do I wake up at nights
and find my pillow wet?

Why do you still elude me
in my sad midnight dreams?
"I miss you my dear love"
why still my smashed heart screams?

Why I wrap my hand round 'self
and crave for your warmth?
Why my mind still misleads me
saying one day you will come?

When my one hand holds the other
as it cannot hold yours,

And when my trembling lips call you
Why my heart aches and sores?

Days have gone and years have passed
still why I feel so alone?
Yet for your unfaithful love
why still I cry and moan?

1 comment:

  1. Longing for a lost someone? Is it the magic of the rains yet again? :)

    I've made an orkut community for bloggers . I'd like to invite you to join it. Its pretty interactive and is a nice way to get your blog out there for others to read. just give it a try..

    http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=51446226

    If at all you do intend to join, read the index ->http://www.orkut.co.in/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=51446226&tid=5217148193825305849&start=1

    to help guide u abt which thread best suits u, and rules for threads :)

    Cheers
    CRD

    and yea, do visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete