DREAMS OF AN EVE....


Oh "you".........my unknown love
I search for "you"
in this vast world
Everywhere.........
Amongst the known faces
Amongst the unknown crowd
I dont find "you"
But I know you are there
Somewhere in this world
Thinking of me
As i think of "you"......

I dont know your face
I dont know your name
But i know "you" exist
Coz I have heard your voice
in the deep quiet nights
I have seen your shadow
in my midnight dreams
And i know you are there
Dreaming of me
As I dream of "you" .......

The western wind brings me your scent
And silence speaks your words
"Where are "you""? my heart calls
"You" dont reply,"you" dont come
But I know you are there
Searching for me
As I search for "you".......

I have cried to "you" in my saddest times
And thought of "you" in the deepest moments
When the moon shines bright in the sky
I try to see your face
And wonder if your also doing the same
I dont know where "you" are
But I know you are somewhere
Waiting for me
As I wait for "you"

Come to me oh! my "you"
Come and take me in your arms
Hide me from the world
As the clouds hides the moon
Take me with "you"
To where we belong
And I will spend my life
loving "you".......

I wait for "you" oh my love
In this empty world
Lonely in the crowd
Sad amongst the happy faces
I wait for "you"
And I will wait
Forever............

No comments:

Post a Comment