SILENCE


You came to me last night in my dreams,
    Who are you ,who heard my silent screams 
You touched my soul where it hurt really bad.
Please come back, soothe me, i am sad
                     Come find me i feel so lost without you.
                   Scoop me up from this world that feels so blue.
                  A big dark void is trying to drag me in.
                 I gasp for air, but its strangulating.
                Your face is blurred,but i know ur there;
                 I shriek for help,why  cant u still hear?
               I need your warmth i need your tender clutch.
              My maimed heart now needs your healing touch.
             The lock of your arms makes me feel at peace.
             The feel of you is like an eternal bliss.
            Who are you my soulmate ,my twinflame?
           Come merge with me, lets be one and same. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whether to say romantic, love filled or what so ever. There is so much pain involved in your writing.

    ReplyDelete