A MIDNIGHT DREAM...


As the blue night falls,
I wait for you,
As you tiptoe into my room,
And slowly sit by my side,
you look into my eyes,
And softly keep your hands on mine,
I bury my face in your chest,
And you softly kiss my forehead,
Your touch takes away,
All the pain the world has given me,
You caress my hair,
And whisper into my ears,
Your breath takes away,
All my loneliness,
You take the rolling drop of my tear,
On your fingertips,
And touch my eyes with your lips,
The warmth of your arms around me,
Take all the worldly agony,
In my dreams you are mine forever,
But in my life, you are just a midnight dream.

4 comments:

  1. awesome.....hope this midnight dream turns into reality soon.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx abhiket...i hope tat too...btw this red font was chosen by sm1 spcl whos not in my life nymore..

    ReplyDelete