ANOTHER EVENING WITHOUT YOU...


Another bereaved evening just passes by.
The clouds in the sky are on a journey towards some unknown destination. The bright, reddish moon playing hide and seek behind the veil of the wretched clouds like a shy new bride. The noise of the world slowly fading into the silence of the night.
The wind caressing me and playing with my hair, trying to distract me as I close my eyes and try to feel the face that eludes me in midnight dreams.
The leaves of the trees whispering the unspoken story of a perennial love of the departed souls into my ears, as the wind passes through them.
A lonely evening star peeping from behind the clouds and eyeing me, as i sit here thinking of you.
Some unknown flower fills the air with with magical fragnance, as if trying to send some secret message to the night fairy. At a distance some night bird crying aloud as if trying to beckon its lost flame.
Yet another lonely evening thus getting over, leaving behind an abandoned soul, in its eternal wait for a forfeited love.

2 comments:

  1. feels like a mild sweet fregrance which touches deep and lasts long. i shall wait for more.

    -Aim

    ReplyDelete