APPEAL

 

Dear time,

Stop.

Please take a few steps back. 

Let’s go back to the era.

When my parents’ hair were black.

When their hands were not so wrinkled 

And face didnt look so tired.

Dear time ,please turn back

May of scenescence they be spared.


Dear time, 

please stop

My grandparents aren’t well

Their souls are now so fragile,

The old age is so cruel. 

Dear time 

Please turn around .

Please give me some more hours,

To hold them and be with them.

Time, please go a bit slower.


Dear time 

Stop right there.

Look my baby is growing up soon.

Let’s go back to when she happened

One golden afternoon?

Time , please wait a bit more,

I haven’t held her enough yet. 

I am not Done loving her wholly,

Please halt, please don’t haste.



Time , please be patient

I have so much more to do.

For the loved ones in my life.

And so less left of you.

Dear time please freeze now

You are moving way too fast.

Please go back to the yesteryears

And make the moments last. 


No comments:

Post a Comment